I’m passing by to advertise a little something about an event I will be hosting on the 20th and the 27th of November in connection to Guild Wars 2.
As some of you might know, I live with Type 1 diabetes, formerly known as juvenile diabetes. November is the National Diabetes Awareness month and as most diseases, we all want a cure. I want a cure for what I have, of course, and so I will be hosting a streaming marathon on my Twitch channel on the 20th and 27th of November to raise funds for the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). The Marathon will be hosted from 8AM eastern time to 4PM eastern time on both days. I will also be streaming in between, so you will be able to donate from now until the end of the month.
For this particular event, there will be some special prizes! The list will be updated very soon, but for now, I can tell you that some of these prizes include:
- Chronicles of Tyria T-shirt of your choice from our store;
- Original Game Soundtrack signed by Jeremy Soule;
- Guild Wars 2 limited edition game guide.
- ArenaNet are donating the following
- – 2 Grey “GW2 logo” tshirts (size S)
- – 10 ArenaNet/Ncsoft lanyards
- – One “The Making Of Guild Wars 2″ hardcover book (the one in the Collector’s Edition)
- – 2 ArenaNet keychains.
If you wish to donate in-game items or anything cool you might think of, please contact me over at email@example.com to talk about it!
The only thing you need to be able to win these items is to donate! It’s as simple as that. Donate 10$ or more and you’re in the draw! Just like that!
You can start donating now if you wish! Click here to access my JDRF event page!
Thanks for supporting me and help raising funds for a cure! I will see you soon!